Wednesday, August 17, 2005

back in the saddle

Back from vacation. First class is in five days. Not dreading it but not ecstatic, either…

Got some good news while on vacation: I got a part-time job. That’s cool. Experience the legal world; something different from what I did over the summer. Money is good. I don’t mean that this job pays good money. I mean money itself is good and it’s good to have a tiny bit of money coming in. The job pays about what most part-time law clerk jobs pay…

Got some other good news, too. That was surprising. More on that later…

This is my second summer in Miami but I’m still amazed at how fucking hot it is. It says the heat index is currently 100. I beg to differ. It feels like about 475. I know, because when I stepped out of the airport it felt like I was walking into a preheated oven. Damn…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home