Tuesday, August 09, 2005

rambling

I finished the casenote. That’s good. Turning it in tomorrow morning. That’ll be a load off. What a crappy process. Good thing they use blind grading numbers so no one doing the judging will connect my complaints (ok, whining, but it’s all over now) here with my casenote…

I noticed they’ve already posted the assignments for some classes. None of my professors have posted assignments yet. That’s good. Not that I’d be starting homework already but I just don’t want to have to think about it yet. And even though I wouldn’t be doing any work, if they’d posted my assignments I’d be thinking I should do them. My first class is still 13 days away...

I did buy my books the other day. I figured I’d beat the rush. I bought new books and spent half the amount I spent first semester of last year. That’s cool. I was smart (brilliant!) to save my Civ Pro books since Civ Pro II uses the same books.

It’s been exactly two weeks since the summer school final. Is it way too soon to be checking for grades?

Going on vacation so not much blogging for a few days …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home