Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Give me an R, give me a U, give me a T

It’s that time again. The semester is about half over which means we have a long way to go. But finals will be here before you know it...

Why do we get a spring break but no fall break?...

I’m in a rut. Must crawl out. Soon. At least a lot of other people I know are also in a rut...

Isn’t the weather supposed to get nice about now? Last year I was too busy to notice when the weather changed but I remember one day suddenly realizing that every day the weather was beautiful – mid-70s to low 80s with almost no humidity. I just don’t remember what point in the year it changed...

Hey, speaking of weather, where did all the hurricanes go? It’s been three weeks since Rita. I know Vince just died out in the Atlantic. Uh-oh. I hope I didn’t just jinx it...

Professor Business Associations gave us a one-hour history of the stock market in class the other day. Oh my God was that boring...

I'm not sure but I think Professor Evidence used "scooby-do" as a verb the other day. As a synonym for "investigate." He watched a lot of TV. How does he find the time? These two hour and 35 minute Evidence classes on WEdnesday night are unbearable...

Someone recently found this blog by using the google search terms "urinal of the future." That's funny...

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prof Evidence isn't that old I guess. He even knows about Scrappy-do and Scooby-dumb!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Christa said...

i don't even want to tell you some of the stuff that people have googled and accidentally found my blog. ... it brings new meaning to the word "fetish."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home