Saturday, February 04, 2006

Brilliant ideas (not mine)

Damn. Why didn’t I think of this?

Check out this guy’s blog. A 3L at Ohio State, he is actually getting law school credit for writing a blog. I wondered how he suckered his school into this one? (If nothing else, his school is cutting edge; kind of like Elle Woods' old room!) Should be interesting to see what happens with his blog. So far it is a bit vague as to what it will contain, other than to say that it will be a blog about blawgs.

Maybe I’ll try it next semester. I imagine the conversation will go something like this:

Me: “Hey dean [or whoever is in charge of deciding to give credits for things like this], do you want to give me a couple of credits to criticize everything I don’t like about this school, rip the third-world bathrooms, complain about the woeful parking conditions and idiots who run the parking shuttles, moan about my lack of job prospects, point out the absurdities of law school, wonder whether it’s all worthwhile, take note of the eccentricities of the faculty, mention my incompetent LRW teacher, and occasionally reveal my personal problems?"

Dean: “Um, no. I don’t think so. Get the hell out of my office now.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home