Monday, March 20, 2006

business as usual

Business as usual here. Classes have started, but of course no professors have told us whether classes are still being held off campus now that the administration raised the janitors' wages, but they're still on strike. Cool. It definitely is par for the course -- this intense 'communications barrage' I've been anxiously awaiting for the past two weeks never happened. But it's not really surprising.

You would think someone could compile a list of all classes being held off campus that could be updated and that maybe a professor who before break said he would hold class off campus after break if the strike was still on would inform the students where to go for class that starts in less than an hour. I don't know, maybe I'm just a little crazy, or I have warped expectations about these things.

So we'll see what happens. I guess I'm going to the synagogue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home