Saturday, April 22, 2006

3 cheers!

So all the classes are over. This semester, people applauded in three of my four classes. I couldn’t believe that anyone applauded Professor Pessimist in State and Local Government. I wanted to boo.

I wrote last semester about the silly tradition of clapping for the teacher so no need to go down that road again. I still don’t get it.

At least no one applauded Professor Seminar. Not that he’s a bad professor, but there were only five people in the class so that would have been even more awkward than usual if one person had broken out in applause. I did notice something interesting: When students applaud, the professor usually gets an awkward grimace on his face, but Judge/Professor Professional Responsibility got a huge grin on his face. He seemed to enjoy the round of applause.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.I. - This blog is good. If you don't like it, stop reading it. But stop whining about it. Jeez!

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarcasm is wasted on some.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Some Guy's blog.

And if anyone knows T.I. personally, maybe you should check in on him to make sure he's OK. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home