Monday, April 24, 2006

Get the f*ck out of my library

Have you noticed the sign in the entrance of the library that says only law students and people doing legal research will be allowed in the law library until the end of final exams? Seems like a good rule to me, since there are plenty of other places to study besides the law school if you’re not in law school. But I wonder who is enforcing this policy. My guess is that no one is.

Yesterday I saw plenty of people studying non-law school subjects. I wasn’t about to go up to them and remove them or rat them out to the security guards. Can you imagine one of those $10-an-hour blue shirted teenagers working security walking up to someone, asking what she’s studying, then forcibly dragging them out of the library? I can’t.

As best I can figure, someone probably put up the sign so that if a non-law student was making a lot of noise the law student would be justified in getting that person kicked out. Still, I have a hard time imagining anyone actually enforcing the policy.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

calm down douchebag

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the bitching and whining you do, where do you find the time to study?

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree... go study your orgo and other things elsewhere! I need my place to study!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home