Sunday, April 02, 2006

A taxonomy of legal blogs

The guy at Ohio State who is getting credit for his blog posted a "Taxonomy of Legal Blogs" which is a fancier way of saying he made a big list of legal blogs. So that's something.

**
My friend CL is having a contest. I don't think too many people who read this blog also read her blog because, well, we kind of have different audiences. See, she's a vampire (well, not really, but she does sleep all day and then she works and drinks all night). I have known her for about five years. We don't talk much these days. She has the distinction of being (and I'm not kidding about this) one of this country's most renowned authorities on something arcane, a subject that 99.5 percent of the public knows nothing about. See if you can guess her expertise by reading her blog...

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Christa said...

i am laughing my head off! i dare you to enter my contest. there is still room for competitors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home