Friday, May 19, 2006

driving traffic

I'm not sure how to get more people to read this blog if I don't have anything interesting to say this summer, but so far nothing much is going on. I started my summer job. It's a job. ... Still waiting to hear from Summer Job II, which I think I have but technically they need to give me the official green light so I don't actually have yet. ... After the rain stopped, the weather has been nice the past few days. ... I posted an ad on craigslist to give away this hideous concrete outdoor table that the previous owners left at our house when we moved in and 13 people responded in just half a day, so I took it down. ... I know, I know, blah blah blah. I know you don't care. ... If you have anything you want me to write about, let me know. Maybe I'll write about people who are deciding to go to law school because I got a few e-mails about that late last semester.

6 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should definitely write about deciding to go to law school. people should know what they are getting into. the rumor of the rich and prestigious lawyer needs to be drilled out of existence. most lawyers are working stiffs who manage to get by. people should know that - especially doe eyed kids expecting a $150,000 license that guarantees a salary of $150,000 per year in perpetuity. GET OVER IT KIDDIES!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

write about how much you suck

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you anonymous who posted at 1pm! Go crawl under a rock where you belong. You are a waste of cyberspace. Take your negative attitude and shove it where you can fit it. I can't believe that someone would actually waste their time trying to be a blogosphere bully - like the pathetic playground bully in elementary school. Judging by all of the antagonistic posts you make here, you must have some serious problems. I suggest you get off-line and work on improving your life - you are going to need the work MUCH, MUCH more than your foil Someguy.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger some guy said...

Thanks Anon 1:25. You're right about one thing -- adults who still have the playground bully mentality (and is there anything sadder than a grown man or woman who acts like a nine year old?) are miserable, pathetic losers who are going to have a tough time adjusting to the real world once they leave school.

It's OK with me though if they comment here because it only reflects badly on them and just as I wrote a few weeks ago that I'm fine with letting stupid people comment on this blog, pathetic losers also need a place to vent, so it doesn't bother me in the slightest if they do it here.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't really reflect badly on them if they are posting anonymously.

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should write something about Barry Bonds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home