Wednesday, May 17, 2006

not so much

Not much happening. If you fled Miami after exams left last week, you missed something: rain. Yes, it rained here. In fact, it rained for three straight days, but it's finally over. Rain felt strange considering we had about two hours of rain since March 1.
**

The library is packed with people I've never seen before. I assume they are 3Ls studying for the bar. (That looks like a blast. I can't wait until I get to do it next year. Maybe I won't worry about it until next spring). Apparently lots of people from other law schools take BarBri courses here and study here instead of at their own schools. I'm not sure why but I guess it doesnt' matter much. Today I was talking to the research librarian and a woman went behind the librarian's desk and sat down at the computer next to the librarian to try and use the computer. The librarian kicked her out. That was kind of funny. Just a little though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home