Sunday, May 21, 2006

So, so close

It costs 20,400 Westlaw points to get a 30GB video ipod. I have 20,365 points and it looks like you can't accumulate points during the summer. So close. At this rate I should have my ipod after two or three days of classes next semester. So that's good. Unless they raise the price (or amount of points necessary) to get the ipod.

The good news is that you can keep earning Lexis points over the summer, although those points are tougher to accumulate.

I know you're thrilled about this because it shows what a nerd I am, racking up so many points. Hey, what can I say? I like getting free stuff, although I realize it's not free since I paid tuition. No, but seriously -- I did a lot of research for class and other obligations and every time (and I mean every single time) they sent out an e-mail that says to click this or that and earn 300 points, I did it. And I took all the online "seminars," too. Maybe in another life I was a librarian...

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Elle Woods said...

Tell them you're working, extend your password and you should be able to...I'm pretty sure I did after 1L year. Also, you get 100 hours of research a month I think, so you should be able to get points like that...Sadly, no trivia questions though, you have to do it the old fashioned way.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger some guy said...

I extended my password so I can use it but they still don't give you any points. Too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home