Friday, June 16, 2006

blah blah blah

All my grades are in. Are yours? Now we wait for class rank...

So the union is here. The janitors are unionized. Bricklayer must be spinning in his grave. (I mean that in the figurative sense. He's still alive, as far as I know, but his blog seems to be dead). That whole walkout thing seems like a long time ago...

I went by the student lounge today and it's a giant slab of concrete. I guess they're building something else in there? Who knows? Maybe they'll turn it into another classroom so this school can let in a few more students. Lord knows we need the money...

I registered for the MPRE. I'm taking it in August. It'll be nice to get it out of the way, assuming I pass...

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have all but 1 grade...don't professors get fined or something?

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are building a new, improved, nicer student lounge.
-mf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home