Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ernesto and ...

Ernesto came and went. Nothing happened. It was so windy and loud last night that it kept me awake for hours but apparently it wasn't even a hurricane. Terrific. Can't wait for the next one -- one that's an actual hurricane.
**

Another blogging hiatus until Sept. 5 at the earliest when I get back in town. One commenter asked me if I could please complain about something, but I have nothing to complain about. So if you have any suggestions, let me know...

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the fact that they got NEW furniture in the lounge, yet they did not get ADDITIONAL furniture? Fake leather is nice, I guess, but it doesn't solve any problems.

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are the clerkship applications going?

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger some guy said...

they're done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home