Friday, October 27, 2006

Discrimination

I thought my employment discrimination class would be my favorite class. I was wrong. I have had Prof. Employment before and I like his teaching style. Not only that, but I think he’s one of the few professors I’ve had who actually cares that his students learn the material. And I did some employment discrimination work in the last few jobs I had, so I was excited about it. Instead, it’s one of the most boring classes I’ve ever had. It’s almost as boring as Civ Pro I. I’m hoping this is a classic example of how the things you learn in law school have almost no relevance to what goes on in the real world and that employment law is actually what I thought it was. Like I said, I can’t blame the professor for the fact that I don’t like the class and that it’s painfully dull. I don’t know what this means. I’m way down on this class right now. Only three weeks left until the semester is over…

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger SuperBee said...

That class blows. I once had it with a particularly terrible professor.

Labor and Employment Law, however, with Casebeer, was awesome. But that's just because I'm a Casebeer fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home