Monday, October 30, 2006

Nothing too important

I don’t have a job lined up for next year. Should I be worried? I’m not. Seriously. I don’t know if this is good or bad.

**
Finally the weather turned nice. In my first year of law school, it was so damn hot and humid every day, then one day I realized all the humidity was gone and it was beautiful out every day. I had no idea this had happened; I was so consumed with law school that I didn’t even know the weather had changed. Compare that with this year, when I’ve been anxiously awaiting this weather shift for the past month because this is the time of year it’s great to be living in Miami.

**
Most of my classes are sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I wanted to bang my head against my laptop like in that online cartoon where the guy's head and hands disintegrate. The technology lecture in Lit Skills was painful to listen to. I wonder if the lawyer giving the lecture realized that because of technology (wireless) no one was paying any attention to his lecture on how to use technology in litigation. That’s ironic, I guess.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger SuperBee said...

I loved the Trichotillomania lecture. We IMMED the whole time about how boring it was.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are your plans for a job? Going the PI route?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home