Sunday, November 12, 2006

all hail the chief, I guess

Someone asked in a comment whether I'm excited that Chief Justice John Roberts is coming to speak on Monday. I don't know. If he' s as drab as Breyer was last spring, it'll be uh, as dull as Breyer. I guess because this is billed as "a conversation" rather than a lecture or speech maybe it has the potential to be more interesting, but I'm sure he won't say anything remotely interesting. Still, although it's not like we're required to go, it feels almost like a necessity. I mean he's the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He's the one who makes all the laws, pretty much, right? So I'll go. I'll see what he says. I submitted two questions. This is the one I hope he answered: When you guys shoot hoops, who gets chosen first and why?

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you guys were on nightline tonight!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger some guy said...

cool. did they show a bored looking guy near the back? that was me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home