Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Exams aren't fun

So I'm struggling with coming up with something interesting to blog about. Not because I'm busy studying for finals, but because I have nothing interesting to say. I'm doing a little studying, working on papers due in a couple of weeks and still working at my job, which I still like, at least for now, but I suspect something will change this week or next. This semester is the least stressful finals period I've had, which is good, but it kind of makes me wonder if I'm missing something - like if I should've taken harder classes with harder finals. Nah, not really. Anyway, so I added some new blogs to the blogroll on the right of this page. Maybe they will be more entertaining than me...

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should add "Above The Law".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home