Monday, November 20, 2006

go to class. win money

So the final trial came and went. It was fine. I still have no idea how to use exhibits. Not surprisingly to me (or, presumably, anyone who knows me) I didn't win one of the huge monetary awards or scholarships they gave out today. That must be nice though -- show up in class and win a $10,000 scholarship or $1,000 cash or a $2,000 scholarship and nice pen. Imagine going to class and leaving with all that money. That doesn't happen often -- or to too many people.
**

Now it's that time. Classes are pretty much over except for one more on Wednesday (after all that moaning in class professor Employment Discrimination cancelled the post-Thanksgiving class). But that means it's time for exams. I've long sinced figured out that there is little to no correlation between grades and intelligence and job prospects, so I'm not sure how hard I have to work. Answer: not very, I guess. I have three papers and two exams, although one exam is next Monday in class (for two hours in mediation - but it's only one-third of the grade). My GPA can't change too much, and it's not like I'm going to fail, so I guess I'll just see what happens.

My only complaint is that (not including the mediation exam which is technically on the last day of classes and not during the exam time) I only have one real exam. And it's on the absolute last possible day of exams, Dec. 16. Sure would've been nice to make it on the first day rather than the last day...

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my last exam is on the 22nd. i also have one on the 20th and the 21st. if you are the type of person to rejoice in the misery of others, here is your opportunity :D

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger some guy said...

Wow. That sucks. For what it's worth I'm not the type of person to take pleasure in the misery of others...

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep studying - you could still get "cum laude" honors or better - don't they put that on your diploma?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home