Friday, November 10, 2006

not much going on here

Sorry, been busy, so that's why no updates.

I registered for six classes totaling 16 credits. Needless to say, I'll be dropping a few. I just can't decide what to take so I'll postpone the decision for a while...

My iPod that I got from all my westlaw points finally came in the mail. Cool. It may be my only tangible legacy from my three years of law school...

Final Lit Skills trial a week from tomorrow. It seems overwhelming. There's just too much there. Our judge, assuming we have the same guy for trial that we had at the pre-trial conference, is cool. And he said we'd be done with trial by noon and out of there around 1 or so. So that's good. But there is just so much to worry about. Too much to get too stressed about for a pass/fail class, if you know what I mean...

Heading out of town this weekend but only for two days. I don't think I've been in any temperature below 50 degrees since I moved to Florida. Nah, that's not true. As a 1L we had a few days where it was in the 40s early in the morning, but that's about it. Eh. I'll live...

Hopefully next week will bring something interesting to blog about because I know this wasn't much of a week...

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you excited about J. Roberts? Are you gonna go see him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home