Monday, November 13, 2006

running out of time

Only a week and a half left of classes. So that’s good, right? But it’s not so good if you’re a 3L and you didn’t do so much work this semester – well, you read most of the cases and you went to most classes but you’re not nearly as prepared as you were at this time in all previous semesters. I think by this time I was usually almost done with all my outlines. This semester I haven’t even started outlining anything. Maybe I just won’t bother, although outlining as actually been good for me in the past. I know some people don’t like to outline but it helped me figure things out.


Now I guess it’s time to do some actual work. Fortunately I have only one official final exam (but I also have three papers to write) so that means really only one outline to make. But unfortunately, in my mediation class, we’re voting today on whether to change the final from an in-class final on the last day to a take home that would be during the reading and exam period. Wouldn’t that be great if people voted to do more work? (the professor said, as if we didn’t already know, that the take-home would be more work because, it’s a take home). I’m voting for the in-class exam.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger prettylawchick said...

I absolutely agree....take-homes suck!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home