Thursday, December 14, 2006

fun over break

I still have until Saturday before my last exam, but in case I was looking for ideas about how to keep busy, the school was kind enough to give me a suggestion. Did you see this item in the latest newsletter?

Students join your Hurricanes in Boise, Idaho on New Year's Eve as they take on the Nevada Wolfpack in the MPC Computers Bowl. All full time registered students are eligible for ONE FREE TICKET to the game and may buy an unlimited amount of additional tickets if needed.

Wow! A free ticket to the MPC Computers Bowl if I happen to be in Boise, Idaho or if I choose to spend New Year's Eve in Boise. Fun! (And does anyone else wonder who in their right mind would pay $55 for a ticket to this game?). And I can buy an unlimited amount of additional tickets! Awesome! Yeah, I don't think I'll be going to Boise for the game...

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I was going to send you a Christmas (or Hannukah!) card and I realized I don't have your address! If you're not too busy hitching your way to Boise, you should send it to me. Hurry, Jesus is waiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home