Monday, January 29, 2007

Administrative Law

The three hour admin law class is going to be as excruciating as I anticipated.

And, as the professor said during the first class, "Just like we used to say in the military, you volunteered for this" so he's not going easy on us just because the class is three hours long. I know, I know, I did volunteer. That doesn't mean it's interesting. I thought taking this would be more beneficial to me than Family Law at the same time because although family is on the bar, I'm more likely to work in or with an administrative agency than I am to practice anything related to family law.

During the first class I considered gouging out my eyes just for fun, but decided against it. Maybe next time I'll take up cutting? Or give myself a tattoo?

Although I don't agree with his politics, he seems like a decent professor, so I don't think it's his fault that the class is so boring.

And although he mentioned that his wife is who everyone thinks she is, he failed to mention her latest disgraceful shennanigans that are embarrassing even by Miami standards. Yeah. Wow.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Dave said...

It's like the long airline flight when you just can't fall asleep.

As for his wife, best case scenario is Fidel dies on a Monday, and class gets cancelled because he has to make sure she doesn't get too crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home