Friday, January 19, 2007

Just not much happening

Classes started. I still haven't had a full week of school because most of my classes meet on Monday. ... Still only one grade. Yeah, that makes sense that Prof. Mediation took until yesterday to get her grades in even though the exam was in November. ... Really nothing else is happening, so that means I have nothing to blog about...

**
OK, since nothing here in law school land is interesting or blog-worthy, here is some entertainment for you. So I have this friend who has been really happy lately. But wow. Just wow.
And apparently it's 100 percent true. I asked her...

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Christa said...

i'm assuming that is the disgusted kind of "wow" :)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger some guy said...

yeah, that's a little much, fool. what happened, did you get a divorce?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger X said...

I'm still waiting for a class that was done back in November too. This makes no sense.

I read your friend's blog. Yessir, homie put it on her. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home