Sunday, April 01, 2007

barrister's

So I went to barrister's last night. It was fine, I guess. The chicken was worse than inedible. Whatever. It looked like about 98 percent of the people were there for the open bar. I didn't get wasted. Many people did.

I don't know why, but for some reason I was surprised to see professors and deans there. Only one of the two profs who I despise (well, there are three counting one who's no longer employed here) was there. I wonder how often people get drunk and say stupid things to the profs or deans?

**
The best thing to happen to me all weekend was when I discovered that the Publix near my house now sells Leine's Sunset Wheat, the best thing to come out of Wisconsin since uh, since, um, yeah It's true! Now if only they'd start carrying Honey Weiss...

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I've been in bars w/profs around, they're the ones who say stupid things that make you cringe ... maybe because they're trying too hard to be hip.

-Sister in-law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home