Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Listening to the bar

So I'm still studying for finals but I'm already thinking about the bar studying.

I finally got around to opening the package from PMBR and it contains two massive books, a huge pile of index cards and a box of CDs. By my count, that's 35 hours of lectures on 30 different CDs. Am I supposed to listen to this stuff? Maybe I need to put it on my iPod so I can listen to it while I work out? I don't really have a commute to school (10-15 minutes each way) so I'm not sure when I'll have time to listen to the CDs. It seems excessive - and almost counter-productive - if I have to sit around listening to the CDs; I can't pay attention that way. I assume the CDs replicate the lectures but who knows? I guess I'll find out whether they really need to be listened to in a few weeks once the fun begins...

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Maybe you can listen to them at night and learn the entire bar subconsciously. When the exam comes, knowledge will float from the depths of your brain onto your exam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home