Thursday, June 28, 2007

oh yeah we're real proud of you

Didn't you just love that e-mail we received from the new dean yesterday indicating that all grades have finally been turned in and this is MUCH EARLIER THAN THEY ARE USUALLY TURNED IN? Wow. Great job, gang. It only took you seven weeks from the last exam (and up to nine weeks from the first exam) to finally turn in all your grades. The laziness of the professors here is just astounding. So apparently they are less lazy this year than in years past. Yes, I said it: most of the professors here at the University of Miami are lazy. L-A-Z-Y. (I said "most" but not all).

**
Today was the last full day of Bar Bri classes. For some reason it feels a little like the last day of school. But not too much because all it means is that we have that much more time each day to study. Great. I was sure getting sick of those damn lectures. We still have the Florida practice exam next week and then one day going over that, but that's all. Then the 3-day PMBR, which I'm taking and I think most people are taking, but you're pretty much on your own. I don't know if that's good or not.

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Liney said...

Moving forward is a double edged sword. I look forward to getting out of the lectures and having time to do what I think I need to do. On the same time... it means the exam is that much closer - AH!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude that's the (old) registrar.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger X said...

Should I go to the BARBRI MBE review? I scored a raw 106, which means I have a lot of work to do. Although, I cannot sit through another PMBR type session. I waited late to ask about this. I might just end up walking out.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

106 is fine for now. go to all reviews. do lots of questions daily. will pass. simple

 

Post a Comment

<< Home