Monday, July 23, 2007

b-day

It's here. I wish I had some profound words, but I don't. I spent a few hours this morning studying Florida at the Stetson law library here in downtown Tampa.

**
I had a roast beef sandwich at some deli where a bunch of lawyers were talking about what kind of evidentiary objections to make at the next table. At another table was a lawyer who told me she felt pity for me when she saw my Conviser.

**
I've seen lots of law students around the hotel and around town, but actually not as many as I thought I would. Maybe they, like me, are holed up in their rooms studying. I'm studying just a little more and that's it. I think tomorrow afternoon and night after I get back and upload my essays I will review the PMBR bluebook last minute tips and some of my notes, but I probably won't open the conviser or handout book.


**
I will pass the bar exam and so will you.



I will pass the bar exam. You will pass the bar exam.

6 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger SuperBee said...

You will all pass the bar exam. Go GET 'EM!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger X said...

Thanks Some Guy. I'll let you know if I ever visit FL. If you're ever in DC then hit me up. We've been friends for a while now. It's kinda like we went to school together.

The barzam is going down. All the way down to Chinatown.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger The Grand Poobah said...

Hey, Some Guy, didn't I see you in the elevator on the way up to my room a couple of hours ago? No, probably not. You're in FL and I'm in CA.

Take care. And to the degree that luck is involved, have a ton of the good variety!

TGP

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what topics where tested in essays & MC?

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you think takin the bar is rough, just think about this http://home.aol.com/lazera/9av.html
and you fellow jewish bar mates, incidentally, that holiday is tomorrow (day 1 of the bar)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home