Wednesday, July 18, 2007

evidence

If you weren't one of the 30 or so people who made it to Prof. Tort's evidence lecture this afternoon (or if you're one of the 15 people who walked out in the middle when you realized it was useless), you didn't miss much. It's undisputed that he's one of the country's pre-eminent experts in evidence. But that doesn't mean he can boil it down to what you need to know for the bar exam. So I've provided you with a summary:

1. It's an unsettled question as to whether you should have sex or abstain the weekend before the bar
2. You should not have a drop of alcohol between now and next Tuesday
3. The confrontation clause is incredibly fucking confusing if you want to get into the finer points and rationale and details

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Liney said...

Whoa whoa whoa now... I can't sleep without my alcohol! ...and I'm not stopping anything that vital before the test. In fact, I've decided that I should bring a bottle to Tampa so I can continue the ritual (and finish it off Wednesday night!). The sex? Eh... take it or leave it this weekend.

That professor is full of it! He should stick to evidence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home