Thursday, July 05, 2007

how quickly we forget

Superbee has a short memory.

No offense, Superbee.

Nothing else worth posting today. FL practice exam was today. Fine on two of the three essays. Totally missed a key point on essay No. 3 and probably got only half the available credit, but would've passed the essay portion based on my first two essays. Scored my multiple choice. No idea if my score translates to passing or what. We'll see tomorrow. I'm dreading Prof. Peacock. Why do they have the worst professors teach the hardest subjects? I might not stay the whole time but we'll see...

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Liney said...

Is Peacock that school-marmy chick with the bad hair?

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the inside of the test booklet it says we should listen to the review online at barbri.com

can you find it anywhere??

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger some guy said...

I didn't look for the on line review. The live review was OK, I guess.

Liney, that's a nice description of Peacock!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger SuperBee said...

Awww. I'm just giving you advice from "the other side of the hill." :)

I remember it was bad. Really bad. But now that it's over, it's not as bad as I thought it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home