Thursday, July 26, 2007

Over. Done. Finished. Seriously

It's over. I'm not sure what to say. The MBE was much, much harder than I thought it would be. Going in, I actually felt prepared given how much I'd done. It didn't seem to help at all. Ok, that's not true. It would have been even worse had I not done 2,000 or so questions. Where were the 25 gimmes? I counted maybe three in the morning and maybe, possibly 10 or so in the afternoon. And that's probably a stretch.


I'll have another post on the bar exam later today or, more likely, tomorrow. Soon I'll stop thinking about it. Even though I was in my own bed last night and had a few drinks in me by the time my plane landed I didn't sleep well at all. I kept thinking about the exam.

Now I have to pack because tomorrow is moving day. Fun. Actually anything is better than the bar exam.

I. Am. So. Glad. It's. Over. Thank. God.

9 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger X said...

Now we wait. I'm uneasy about having to seek employment before having my golden Wonka ticket.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Liney said...

Yay! We're finished! We didn't face each other and I didn't hear a thing! Now I just have to shake the hangover and pack up my apartment before 1pm Saturday... no rest for the weary!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Yeah, some of the questions were crazy. I'm so glad it's over. Congrats on finishing!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the MBE was rough and the FL questions were simply ridiculous. MBE - there were some "gimmes" but they tested topics that we definitely were not prepared for (by BarBri).

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger The Law said...

all i can say is what a mindfuck...

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Adam said...

congrats to everyone (including me). yours is the first blog i've come across that mentions how &(&**&^ the MBEs were, especially the morning session. had my confidence totally shaken--and was semi-relieved in the afternoon to come across _slightly_ more familiar stuff. just glad i wasn't (probably) hallucinating on how off the wall it was.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger SuperBee said...

You're supposed to feel that way. Everyone does (as I'm sure by now you've noticed.)

When I got out I just laughed. But not in a "ha-ha" kind of way. In a "I'm-giggling-because-what-the-fuck" kind of way.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Law said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What killed me was all the crim pro questions. Way more than PMBR had warned us about.

And the Florida multiple choice questions are just ridiculous. I didn't know jack crap about not for profit corporations and it came up in 4 separate questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home