Wednesday, July 18, 2007

whew, that was fast

In the first hour of the first day of BarBri back in May, the woman told us that we would be surprised at how quickly this summer would fly by. I thought she was nuts. Staring at two and a half months of this felt like it would take two and a half years. Sure enough, it went by quickly. I almost long for the days of BarBri classes again. The thing is - even if you did a subject one day and didn't really get it and it seemed like it would be a nightmare to master, you felt like you still had time. Plenty of time. Now, not so much.

Obviously I'll keep studying my ass off the next few days but at a certain point you just have to realize that you can't learn that much. There is only really so much material to study. Florida wills is a good example. There are about 100 questions, which I finished about six weeks ago and have done again. There's the lecture notes and the outline (and Conviser which is just the outline in short form). No more. That doesn't mean I know everything about the subject and it is not confidence inspiring. But I can do no more other than keep reading Conviser over and over.

Please let the next six days go by quickly.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Liney said...

Time really did fly... I kinda wish now that I had taken the Miami class and started a week earlier. I feel like I have no "me" time - although I'm sure the grass is always greener.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger X said...

Dude, I am getting diminishing returns. I might have to take half a day off or something to get refocused. The stress is more of my enemy than anything else. You know it's crazy when you can identify alternate questions that could have been dervied from a single MBE question.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger some guy said...

V, I know what you mean about diminishing returns. I'm scaling back a little starting Friday (only 50-60 MBE questions per day starting Friday). I'll probably knock off a little earlier starting Friday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home