Thursday, September 13, 2007

four more and it's real

So the results come out in four days. Come on, don't tell me you haven't at least checked the Supreme Court web site. I have. Actually I have checked every day this week. What a loser.

Yeah, I should just let it go, but I wanted to see if they would go up early. But as a friend noted, it's kind of strange that the only thing they have is the February results. And if you look on the bar examiners site it says February results will be posted April whatever, 2007. Obviously that's outdated. That's fine, but why don't they have something that says "July results will be up Sept. 17"? The only thing I can think of is that they didn't tell the people during the February exam the exact day and time the results would be up. Right? Hopefully that's it and they are still on track to post them by Monday.

So if the results go up in four days, they have to be all graded by now, right? Even though lawyers are the world's best procrastinators I doubt people are up all night on the Sunday beforehand grading their exams. Right? At least I hope not.

I'm almost as anxious about this as I was before the actual exam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home