Sunday, September 09, 2007

the lunch curse

I think I'm cursed or something. Not including the little deli in the basement of my office building, there is exactly one restaurant in walking distance. And yes, it's Subway. I thought after graduating from law school that I'd wait at least three years before eating in Subway again, but after four days of work I've already eaten at Subway once. Actually I probably went to Subway a total of a half dozen times during my last year but I grew to despise the place. I'll start bringing my lunch once I figure out my schedule because I'd be fine if I never ate in Subway again (because for anyone reading who didn't go to my law school, Subway is the only restaurant on the law school campus). At least I don't have to smell that horrific odor of "fresh baked bread" every morning...

4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Christa said...

i think i may join you in your quest to never eat subway again. i like it, it can be healthy, but with four or five branches here in duluth i tend to eat there at least twice a week.

although, before you quit 'em, try their pizza.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger The Law said...

hey, i know you dont want to openly talk bout where you're working but what practice area is it?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger X said...

Ha..that's how I feel about Burger King and Chick-Fila.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted that Subway was the only "restaurant" on the law school campus, but the undergrad food court was only a 2 minute walk and had decent Tex-Mex, Wendy's, and a variety of other places to satisfy one's appetite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home