Saturday, September 15, 2007

welcome to loserville

Yeah, so, at work I got a Treo. I've already turned into one of those people. You know the people - they're always on their Treo/Blackberry/Whatever other smartphone. I can't help it. I know they have a system to monitor Internet usage at work so I don't surf too much while I'm supposed to be working. And for some stupid reason you can pretty much access any site at work but not personal e-mail. They say it's for security, so no one will download a virus, but I don't really believe that. But I can check it on my Treo. Actually I bought the Treo and they're supposed to reimburse me. But I'm seriously thinking of not having them reimburse me just so it can be my Treo, not the firm's Treo. Then I can do whatever I want with it, right? Yeah, dork.

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Christa said...

i want a sidekick. like veronica mars has. my techno needs are those of a high school sophomore.

just posting random thoughts here.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are gonna post today right?

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering how much your law firm will use you, and use you, and use you, I think you should get reimbursed because you won't get much else.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So? Did ya pass?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home