Friday, October 12, 2007

more

I almost had a heart attack earlier this week. My boss told me I have to take two more bar exams. Turns out he was talking about the federal bar for the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida and it's nothing like the Florida bar or like any state bar exam. Each has a 50-question multiple choice exam. They give you 500 questions and pick 50 straight from that list of 500. I printed out the study guide, looked at five questions randomly chosen from the 50 I printed and got them all right. That doesn't mean I won't study or that I'll blow it off but it shouldn't be so bad. Strange that the Middle District doesn't have an exam, but apparently you just have to fill out paperwork to get in there. Here's the best part: it's on my birthday! Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know this guy?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJnA_mt_UA

UM law student gets chewed out on people's court.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I didn't even realize you had to take an exam in any district court. For the District of Oregon, I just had to get two admittee references and pay the $200.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home