Monday, January 14, 2008

Nice shoes

Have you ever noticed the shoe shine guy in front of the courthouse door in Miami? Does it seem strange the guy is positioned almost directly in front of the door, so that anyone getting their shoes shined is basically saying, "hey, look at me, I'm paying someone to get my shoes shined?" I don't know. I'm not saying this is the most important thought I had all day but it made me wonder. I've probably gotten a shoe shine two or three times in my life, and only at the airport. I should probably do it more often seeing as how I hate shining my shoes and when those guys do it, they look 100 times better than when I do it. For some reason though, I doubt I'd do it if it meant sitting there in front of the courthouse for all the world to see...

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Christa said...

well, i doubt the whole world would see it. i for one have never noticed that guy at all and i'm an observer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home