Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rankings, Doors, Registration

Well, here’s something: as a commenter posted recently, this law school moved up in the rankings. So, that’s meaningful to me. It’s really helped me a lot. Right. Sure. Uh-huh.

**
By the way, I think I’ve concluded that the secret door I recently discovered in the library is nothing more than an exit. I’m sorely disappointed because I was hoping for something much more intriguing. Oh well. Just another way that my law school experience has disappointed me. Sorry, that was a cheap shot, but so it goes...

**
My registration time is one of the last of the day. That’s not good, but I’m wondering if the classes I want will be full by then. I’m hoping that since I’ll be a3L, it won’t be a problem, but who knows. If you’re registering before me, don’t take the one particular class that I really, really want to take. I’m not going to tell you what class I’m talking about because then you’ll all go sign up for it just to spite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home